– Xiaomi Flash Tool – This will flash the firmware to your device. Download the latest MIUI Stock ROM for your Xiaomi devices from the above mentioned links. Saved my phone, MiFlash didn’t work on my Windows PC, I went to my Linux laptop and followed your steps and managed to access my phone again. Works fine on xiaomi mi5 standard edition, thanks a bunch. To do so, open the app, search for your phone, select ROM (your region) and download according to your phone’s current build version. So by now, you have learned what an MIUI Fastboot ROM is, its significance, how to install it using Mi Flash Tool, and also a few tips to install it on a Linux/macOS computer.
From the MiFlash tool, you will need to select the folder where you extracted the ROM. Once the ROM has been selected, you must click the “refresh” button. This will display all of the devices connected to your computer.
We often follow the same steps at times of new MIUI updates. You can flash or Update Software your Xiaomi phone from MIUI stock ROM (Flash File) using official Mi Flash Tool. It works best with MIUI devices (smartphones, tablets, Xiaomi, Pocophone, Redmi). Some functionalities might be compatible with other Xiaomi devices (Android one ones for example, or Blackshark) stock ROMs. Some might work even with other brand devices, but this tool is not designed to do that, so please use it with Xiaomi devices. No smartwatches, TVs or any other type of device are supported.
- Regular software updates are a major contributing factor to a manufacturer’s success in this competitive smartphone market.
- So, you can update your Xiaomi phone to the version you want.
- Always use latest version to flash your xiaomi redmi note 7 pro.
- A Xiaomi Stock ROM is a firmware package developed and provided by Xiaomi for its Android devices.
Stock Firmware process will affect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 phone data like images, videos, and files. We advise you before starting Flashing firmware you need to create a backup and save it in a safe location. Now download the ADB drivers and Mi Flash tool on your windows from the above mention links. Open the updater app on your phone – Select the three dots from the top corner and choose the update package. Browse through the files and select the package ending with .zip extension. After downloading the firmware from above link, get a functional USB cable, then follow the instructions via this link to learn how to flash Xiaomi fastboot and recovery firmware.
Flashing supports those who aim at the highest optimization in the operating system. So Xiaomi Flash Tool is for the Xiaomi device users in targetting a wide device range. The tool runs on the Windows PC help and promises complete flashing performance of fastboot firmware files on Xiaomi smartphones and Tablets.